Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Scrapbooking at Rachel's




Last night I went to Rachel's for scrapbook club where we made this awesome scrapbook page. I have about 500 photos from my wedding, bridal shower, and honeymoon that still haven't been scraped after 2 1/2 years so I decided to make a page using some of those pictures. Rachel's layout was great but when I was picking my pictures I found that Jeremy and I hardly ever take portrait pictures. Nearly all of our pictures were landscape. Luckily I found enough to make my page.

When I go to scrapbook club I usually never pick out colors or designer series papers (DSP) before I get there. I was going to use the retired set of Sweet Always, which I used to make my wedding invitations, unless Rachel had another paper that I just had to use instead. She of course did and so I ended up using the new Twitterpated designer series paper that is in the current Occasions mini catalog. I love the paper but haven't had a chance to order any for myself yet so I was very happy to get to use some for this page. I had a hard time picking out which colors I wanted to use after I picked out the DSP but I love how the page turned out.

Supplies

Paper: Twitterpated DSP, blushing bride, pear pizzazz, baja breeze, whisper white
Accessories: 2 way glue, snail adhesive, go go boots sizzlet die, tasteful trim bigz die

No comments:

Post a Comment